well at least my ruthie is watching
We think it's really good that we can let you know that it's strange with Sarah at YSA convention and the house to ourseves
It's also wonderful to actualy be on a relaxing holiday, doing bits in the garden and around the house, reading books and watching the odd DVD
I even got to play Jake's great new game for a second time today.
Thanks also to Craig for your encouragement in getting more of the family geneology onto new family search. Natasha has been doing Nanna's side but I'm not sure where she's at.
For mum's family we should check with uncle Jeff for the Roberts side then see who is doing what otherwise. Ive asked your mum to chase this up.
Have a great new year everyone - I will
Dad
Birthday Interview - Emily at 12
2 years ago
happy new year
ReplyDeleteAmy Bryan and Michael
YAY you missed me =)
ReplyDeleteWow. And most of it was about family history almost. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteLove you Daddy!